Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So apparently.

It would seem Wednesday night is the new official laundry night. Remember when I didn't do my laundry on Sunday cause I thought there was a greater chance of the laundry room being less crowded during the week? Haaaa I'm such a sucker!

Bright side: It rained today. It rained like nobody's business! It was beautiful. And then when it got sunny, the leaves were falling and I was overwhelmed with delight. I LOVE FALL. Besides the fact that it's the season of my birth aka quite possibly the greatest gift to the earth (I'm kidding guys, really.), it's the perfect temperature, the scenery is breathtaking, the best clothing styles come out, Gossip Girl starts again, and if all that isn't enough to tickle your fancy, there's Halloween and Thanksgiving. And i don't know about you but I always welcome an excuse to eat. So there.

And then I watched the season premiere of Glee which, naturally, was outstanding. AND then I went to the gym and this spicy man smiled at me and it was so sexy that it was almost creepy but not quite because he was just that attractive. And while I was on the exercise bike (terrible method for rapid calorie burn; I don't recommend it to anyone) I exchanged words with a nice man named Peter. I consider this a successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment