Thursday, March 3, 2011

IMHO..

Technology is getting a little extraneous. I myself desperately hope that in 15 years I will not have to throw away all my regular DVDs and be limited to blu-ray because it just looks so weird to me. I feel like the movements are all jumpy and I really don't find it necessary to see the pores on Megan Fox's face when I'm watching Transformers. In fact, quite frankly that takes away from the experience for me because my perception of Megan Fox being too physically flawless to have pores is one of the few things that makes up for her mediocre acting abilities. If I can tell she has pores, the movie goes from 4 stars to a solid 2.5.


Honestly though, why are we squandering money developing technology to heighten our entertainment experience? Our lives aren't cushy enough? Is it really so much more important for us to feel like we could shake hands with the characters on our TV screen than making something that might actually enrich the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves? I think our priorities are just a liiiiiitle backwards.

3 comments: