Thursday, May 26, 2011

Boring generic update on my thrilling life

It's been a good 10 days since I last blogged so I figured everybody was probably itching to catch up with me on what's been going on and who am I to deprive you?
Here's what I've accomplished in the past week and a half:
  • Got 83% on my financial management test
  • Got 76% on my D&C test (Trust me, it should've been worse)
  • Did roughly 35 hours of hard pruning. My job now=my social life
  • Multiplied my amount of grocery shopping experience by 3
  • Converted Ryan to The Bachelorette
That's about it. I currently have no photographic evidence to support these claims, but it honestly wouldn't have been any more interesting than the blank screen anyway.
I will leave you with this little treasure of a video blogger. Beware of some vulgar language and sexual references.
Also, allow me to refer you to my friend, Celeste's blog for enlightenment on introverts (example: me).
Aaaaand... 2 1/2 more weeks of school for me me mee and then I'm off to Colorado for two months! WOOWOOWOOOWO!

1 comment: