Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Saturday well wasted.

My roommates and I, we are more than a little obsessed with weddings.
Last month, we attended the bridal fair at Provo High.
While there, we signed up for several drawings.
I signed up for one at David's Bridal. It turned out that I was simultaneously signing up for an appointment to try on wedding gowns.
The other day they called me to confirm, and I, being the pushover that I am, could not stand to tell them that I am not only not interested in buying any of their dresses, but that I am not even, in fact, engaged.
So I confirmed.
Awkward.
Today my roommates accompanied me to my wedding dress appointment.

Long story short, it went something like this.


P.S. My dream wedding dress is not at David's Bridal.
P.S.S. What the heck Utah? You call this February? I haven't been snowboarding once this year.
P.S.S.S. Insanity kicks my butt. And my complaints about it are bragging in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment