Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last week

Ryan and I went snowboarding for the first (and probably only) time this season. It was beautiful. I got arctic circle, multiple pictures, several videos, and a gnarly bruise out of it.

Last Saturday, my roommates, Ryan and I went to Festival of Colors. I hadn't been before but I was eager to see what all the hype was about. It turns out all you do is pay $2 to get colored and scented cornstarch thrown at you and another $3 for some to throw at other people, stand in a big crowd of sweaty strangers and listen to some hippie talk about peace and love until it's time for you throw the last of your color into a big cloud and come out of it all brown. Oh, and your new blonde hair is green, purple, and pink (but mostly green) for a week thereafter. It was worth it for the experience and the Facebook pic, but I don't think I'll be going back next year.
Before...





Roomates!! Minus Caroline :(



This kinda shenanigans was happening all over in that mosh pit. It was a death trap.

After. Nothing like being completely brown to bring out your pearly whites.

Uh, 9 days of class left. Then reading days and finals, which I fully intend to be done with by the 16th. I've already gotten my first pruning sunburn. Hello, summer. I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment