Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Homeless week + New Home


I think we've all been here. That week between switching apartments where you're required to be checked out of your old one but apparently your new one isn't ready for you yet or something. Because the tenants before you didn't spend 6 hours cleaning it before they moved out like you did, or something. And because if they didn't do their cleaning, management has to bring in cleaning professionals to clean it even though there was NOTHING professional about the cleanliness of the apartment when you moved in. Or something.
Look, I'm not bitter.
Ok, I might have been in the past.
But now I'm over it. Because Homeless Week was kinda fun.
I mean, look at all this fun we had!
When we slept over at Brit's

When Dad took us for pizza and I got new running shoes and Snuggle tried to stow away with me back to Provo

When Anna and I got domestic and made dinner and cobbler!

And then. Move-in day.


And grocery shopping day.

 
And nonstop fun.
When Caroline ate pancakes while watching me do Insanity

When Megan and I were organizing our "pantry" and Caroline said she was bringing a cat home.

When Caroline... was being Caroline

When we got dinner and pedicures!

That's all.

Oh, and this: the aftermath of all that fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment