Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Little tidbits from the last 4 months of my life

I forgot to blog.
For four months.
 
It just slipped my mind.
 
 
For four months.
 
Here is my humble offering of apology to you.. some pictures to pretty much sum it up.
 
Carli had a birthday.

I crashed my car :( It was my fault.

I ran a half marathon. All my friends came :D


Caroline and I tried to juice fast.. It lasted about two days

We had a girls' night to console ourselves while Taylor was attached to Landon's hip and Megan was in Europe.

I celebrated Mothers' Day.
 
I made my mommy a floral arrangement :)

I roadtripped to Lake Tahoe with my family, and I dragged Hailey along!

I watched the Miss Provo beauty pageant, just for fun. And Zhanna took me to Mongo's Stir fry. It was AWESOME!

I've been enjoying my time as a 5th wheel.


I had a devastating hair mishap. Dyed it a completely ridiculous shade of red.

And then I tried to color over it with brown, which was equally devastating.

I ran a marathon. I was blessed to have so many loved ones helping me get through it and waiting for me at the finish line.

Megan came home!

We threw Taylor a bachelorette party. The main activity was binge eating. We did not regret it.

We went boating.

We celebrated Hailey's birthday with a crepe dinner and an intimate bonfire.
Megan smashed a fly with her bare hands. She was very pleased with herself. Meanwhile, Hailey and I were unable to bear the violence.

Classes started, and I have been trying desperately to survive being a news reporter while working full-time. So far, so good I suppose.
Bright side: I got a press pass!!

 I started swimming in the mornings. Someday I will do a triathlon!

 
TAYLOR GOT MARRIED!!!!!
Meggy, I'm sorry I used the picture with you blinking. It's the only one I have with all of us :(

I celebrated 4th of July with my family. We ran a 5k. They entered everyone's race number into a raffle and my mom won the bike! Then we went boating.


I ended up with all the shnacks. This should be a surprise to no one.

 
That should do it. I'll try to blog more frequently. But it might not be until I get through this miserable term. You've been warned.


No comments:

Post a Comment