Saturday, October 23, 2010

Somehow I'm down to two pairs of socks.

But the important thing is that I went to stadium cleanup after the game today (go Cougs.) and it was rainy, so I wore my waterproof cheer jacket from my sophomore year.
As it turns out, it's really just a regular jacket masquerading as a waterproof jacket. Like, maybe it was waterproof in another life. Or maybe its dad was a really successful waterproof jacket and its mom was a famous for being a really effective poncho and it was under a lot of pressure to be waterproof but it just couldn't be something it wasn't. You would think after owning this jacket for four years I would be familiar enough with it to know the extent of its capabilities. Anyway I probably have pneumonia now. But who doesn't love a little pneumonia?!

No comments:

Post a Comment