Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh my YUM

I LOVE when there's an entire cup of chives on my baked potato. Nobody does customer service like you, Wendy's! And when I said I wanted BBQ sauce to go with my chicken nuggets, that was really just a test to see if you could read my mind to know that I actually didn't want any BBQ sauce. Congrats! You passed!

Wendy's always lets me down. Forgettin' my tomatoes, forgettin' my butter for my BP (baked potato), not taking Discover. It's outrageous, fa real.


Other than that my winter break is going just dandily! All my Christmas shopping is officially done, and I bought some winter clothes.
I was at the mall to buy my brother's Christmas present and this guy was trying to sell me a nail buffer (which is extraordinary, really.) And I tried to get away but he knew what I was doing ("You need to think about it? You don need to think about it, that's what they always say and they never come back. They say 'I need to talk to my husband.' When my girlfriend want something she does not talk to me before, she just buy it.") and he was just so nice and funny and Jewish and he asked me if I was Mormon and then told me about how his friend gave him a book of Children's Book of Mormon stories to help him read English better and you know what, I couldn't say no to a guy like that. I didn't even want to. So i bought the thing. And ya know what? I don't regret it! Not one bit! Cause he threw in a complimentary hug and that just won me over.

I also discovered another video blogger on youtube who is so hilarious. I lol every time I watch him. He's not entirely wholesome, I'm warning you. But he has my kind of sense of humor and I can't resist that. I guess that means I'm not wholesome. I'm sorry, guys. I am what I am. Anyway, I really like this one and this one, but honestly they're all pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment