Monday, February 14, 2011

The little things :)

Today something very exciting happened!

Meet my nephew, Malachi. He currently lives in New York with my brother, David and my sister-in-law, Ashley. And if you try to tell me he's not the cutest baby you've ever seen I will slap you and tell you to stop lyin cause you know where liars go.

I woke up from my nap to a text from Ashley that reads:
"We were looking through pictures with Malachi and found one of you. I said your name a few times pointing to the picture and then he said it back! Not perfectly but two recognizable syllables. Thought you would like to know :) he hasnt even said grandma or grandpa yet"

What now mom and dad!! My nephew loves me best. Well.. third best. After Dave and Ashley. But I'll take it!


P.S. I found a new asian youtube blogger to follow. (Each of those words is a different link) I do fully intend to marry him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment