Saturday, June 11, 2011

Memoirs of a whitey.

My long hours of pruning in the sun wearing t-shirts, gardening gloves, and jeans every day left a fantastic variance in skin tone between my arms and all my other body parts.
Before this morning, that was my arm compared to my leg.
Those of you who know me are familiar with the drastic measures I'm willing to take to not look quite so albino. Today was my first attempt of the year at establishing some homogenity in my skin color. Here's the result of 2 1/2 hours in the sunshine:
Ironically, you could say this method was counterproductive, as I now have to grapple with having 3 different shades of pale (blindingly pale, dark pale, and burnt pale) instead of 2. The point is, I'll be keeping my pants-wearing to a minimum for the next coupla days.

No comments:

Post a Comment