Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Colorado Adventure: Vol II

So much for the daily blog posts. Sorry friends. My days are generally filled with activities so I don't get a chance to blog. Did you miss it?! :D

Umm so in the last week I have gone to the pool,


 lightened my hair
gone laser tagging,
had a "girls' night out" where we actually stayed in and did really wild things like demonstrating our boot-popping abilities,

playing cards
and Twilight Scene It.
Yeah, we're party animals. And?
I am spending my second week here with my Ashley
and since being here I have had an enormously productive day at the gym, spent a ridiculous amount of money, bought a training swimsuit and couldn't resist buying certain not-completely-necessary articles of running attire,
seen the new Transformers movie and various other cinematic not-quite-masterpieces, and gone on several discouraging runs, seeing as how the hills here are unavoidable and completely make me feel like dying by mile 3 as opposed to my usual mile 7.

Anyway, that's the cliff-notes version of my life currently. Bingbangboom.

No comments:

Post a Comment