Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm a nerd.

Every time I go for a run and I pass a speed limit sign, I always joke with myself, 'better slow down, speedy! ha ha.' And then I feel lame cause I know if I were ever to say that aloud to someone, they definitely would NOT laugh. So i just keep it to myself. I don't care WHAT you say; I know I'm clever!

As for my life, things have been going just swell.
My classes are not only interesting, but they also don't seem too overwhelming. That's probably a sign that I'm in way over my head and I don't even know it.
I LOVE living with my best friends. It's a never-ending party and it makes me eager to come home every day.
For Labor Day, we went up to Salt Lake. Caroline, Hailey, Ryan and I packed up our stuff Sunday afternoon and took off for a night of baking, overeating, bowling, swimming, and chit-chattin.


After stuffing ourselves with authentic enchiladas, Ryan, Hailey, and I smushed ourselves into a single armchair.
 Monday was spent doing absolutely nothing worthwhile. Thus, the following is all I have to show for it.
In other news, not only have I gained back all the weight I lost on my cleanse but I have, in fact, had a perpetual food baby for the past week and a half. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment