Monday, August 29, 2011

When did my life get interesting?

This last week has been SO eventful. On top of receiving news of both a birth and a pregnancy on the pruning crew, on Wednesday I officially moved into my new apartment with the loves of my life!
"If anyone crosses us, we should bitch-slap em with this!"
By the looks of things, we're the first ones to clean the lint trap in about 2 years

Thursday was the last day of my cleanse. For lack of a "before" picture, I'm going to use this one:
Pre-cleanse
3 weeks of misery and 13 pounds later, I look like this:
Post-cleanse

Where'd my butt go? I dunno. It figured out I wasn't serving food anymore and it peaced out.
It's kinda depressing cause I know I'm just gonna gain all my weight back, seeing as how I've been binging on junk food ever since. Still, I can't say the cleanse wasn't worth it. I feel accomplished and satisfied, and it gave me a sense of peace in my life. It has been a great experience. It feels good to have energy again though.

Saturday, Caroline and I got up bright and early to shop for decor. We started by getting ever-so-classy cinderblocks to raise our beds.
Caroline had some trouble steering.
After much debate and clearance-picking, we managed to accentuate the horrid couches that came with the apartment.

I apologize for the hasty closing; I'm a little short on time these days. Long story short, it's basically going to be an incredible year.

No comments:

Post a Comment