Wednesday, March 19, 2014

So far

engagement is insane.

Planning a wedding.. Well I don't want to say it's the worst but I will say that we consider eloping on a daily basis.

Dress, check.
Florist, check.
Photographer, check.
Invitations, in the works.
Married housing, kill me now.
Getting in shape, I've pretty much given up.
Sleep, ha ha good one.
Solid plans on reception vs. luncheon vs. open house vs. absolutely nothing (I've honestly considered it), nowhere to be found.
Wedding date, still not 100% decided.
Money, don't even ask.
Decent grades this semester, growing ever more unlikely.

I can't make up my mind about anything. I feel like I am teetering on the edge of my sanity. Tyler thinks I'm crazy (and he is rarely wrong). I'm pretty sure he is wondering what happened to the girl he agreed to marry.

I am wondering too.

2 comments:

  1. And somehow I have myself convinced that I should have savored that time more... So much stress and anxiety. ): Something that helped lower my blood pressure was to remind myself that my wedding didn't determine my success/worth as a woman OR the quality of our marriage (as much as Pinterest/Style Me Pretty/Green Wedding Shoes/all my friends' weddings on Facebook tried to tell me it did) - the relationship between Ryan and I AFTER the wedding is most important thing, and is the thing that lasts. If you'd like I can keep my eyes open for apartments that free up in my ward. We live over in the 800 N 100 W area. Nice and close to campus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so wise. I will try to remember that

      Yes please! We have a place for spring/summer, but we are looking for housing for fall.

      Delete