Monday, March 31, 2014

This just in

We figured out where we're having our wedding, so now I don't hate being engaged anymore.
I am so excited for the party
and I'm excited to eat wedding cake
and I'm excited to move into our first apartment together
and I'm excited to not have to stay up late every night and then watch him go home
and I'm excited for all of our food to be in one place: our pantry
and I'm excited to be out of school for the summer so I can cook him food all the time
and I'm excited to have time to work out again
and I'm excited to read books together
and budget together
and be poor together
and improvise furniture because we can't afford the real stuff together.
Yippeeee marriage! Yay for love!!

I can't wait.

April 26 is looking better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment