Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Excuses.

Being officially done with my freshman year, I had to move to a new residency for spring term. Enter: me crammed in the back seat of my car with all of my stuff, being careful to avoid getting skewerd by my motley array of hangers.


Judging by my first day of spring classes, it seems that my life is about to get really busy. Therefore I figure I had better update my blog now because I don't think I'm going to have a chance to do it later.
But mostly I just don't feel like going for my run just yet. So instead I'm going to tell you about my schedule.
I deliberately scheduled late afternoon/evening classes so that I could work during the day. I wake up at 7 every morning and go to work until 3. Then I have class from 3 until 7 every night. Once things pick up I will then have to do homework either before or after I go for a run. And that's my day. Every day. Except Fridays. I don't have class on Friday. So I'll just work all day. NO big deal.

I'm actually not complaining though. I'd rather be busy; it helps me feel productive while simultaneously allowing me to avoid things I don't want to think about. I just hope no one expects me to have a social life.

My roommate has still not arrived. I'll give her until this weekend before I take her bed and her drawer space. Also I'm getting a new laptop this week! I'm stoked to finally be able to skype. And open recent documents on a non-ancient computer. And watch DVDs. Not that I'm gonna have time for that, as we have already previously discussed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment