Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Last Hoorah

My Thursday and Friday, reading days before finals next week, were spent in Deer Valley with my Caroline, Hailey, and Megan. As promised, here's a recap of some of the tomfoolery that went on there.
We stuffed ourselves into the dryers..

Prepared and ate delicious meals such as this one..

Sunbathed on the deck, resulting in this..
 Oh, the usual..

And during one of our late night group binge sessions that we innocently referred to as a pow wow, Caroline wiped whipped cream on my face so I retaliated by throwing a whipped cream-topped giant marshmallow at her, which escalated into a food fight..
..after which we ran downstairs and jumped in the pool.
Not only was the trip a lot of fun, but it was a really good opportunity to look back on freshman year and see how much we all have grown. I'm gonna miss my friends this summer, but I'm so excited to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment